Electro Mechanical Assembler / Assembler / PCB/ Soldering
Electro Mechanical Assembler / Assembler / PCB/ Soldering, Bar Hill, £7.00 per hour
Our client was founded in 1978, has an established global reputation and presence. They enjoy as a turnover in excess of over £250m have about 600 UK based employees and the average length of service 8.5 years. Having launched a brand new product range on 22nd November 2010, our client is well positioned for growth. They offer employment in a modern air-conditioned environment with good benefits for permanent staff and plenty of opportunity for advancement. Where do I sign?
As Electro Mechanical Assembler you will manufacture various types of electronic and mechanical assemblies to the required training standards and within set timescales. Duties will include;
- To manufacturer various types of assemblies using prepared worksheets, using bonding and fixing techniques i.e. epoxy resins, screws, nuts, drilling etc.
- To assist, when required, in other areas of the company.
- To assist with the building of prototypes.
- To carry out initial testing of piece parts used in production assemblies.
- To assist in the good housekeeping of the department and to adhere to all safety procedures.
- To adhere to all ISO9000 procedures.
- To adhere to material control procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:-
Applicants should have a pleasant personality, a good work record, be flexible and be prepared to work with minimum supervision.
Applicants should be prepared to work overtime if and when required.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Huntingdon, St. Ives, Brampton, Godmanchester, Bar Hill, Swavesey
Salary : £7.00 per hour
Date Advertised : 24 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.