Experienced Care Manager
My client is looking for a highly experienced and competent Care Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for many duties including the smooth running of the community / domiciliary agency, you will be accountable all staff, both recruitment , on-going support and training as well as disciplinarys and general HR duties.
Duties will include:
- Rota duties, ensuring clients are being catered for at all times, in line with government and industry procedures and guidelines
- Ensuring all crbs are processed as well as overseeing all on-going training and development is in place
- Liaising with governing bodies to ensure compliance and professional care is being adhered to at all times
- Implementing new systems and procedures to mainstream business and improve efficiency
- Increasing business avenues
- Working with directors to increase brand awareness and efficiency throughout the business
You will be highly organised and have relevant qualifications within the care / social care sector, extensive experience may override qualifications if you have a significant proven track record in a similar post. You will enjoy working in the industry, have great communication skills , able to build relationships with ease, both with staff, management and clients.
The salary on offer is dependent on experience but up to £24k. Please submit your cv for full details.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Callington
Salary : £22k - £26k pa + career and progression and bonus
Date Advertised : 16 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.