* £11.00 - £13.00 per hour depending upon experience
* £500 welcome bonus
* NMC pin registration fee paid
We currently have an opportunity for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) to join our team based in Poughill Bude, Cornwall.
Trelana provides 24 hour nursing and residential care for people with dementia and physical disability. Located in Cornwall, Trelana supports people in maintaining independence, choice and control over their lives.
* The Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) is required to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
* Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
* Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
* Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with "No Secrets" legislation, EC policy and local safeguarding policy
* Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and EC policies and procedures
* Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
* Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
* Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
* Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
* Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC pin number
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. Having a conviction/caution will not automatically prevent employment; all applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please Click to Apply
Job Type : Any
Location : Poughill, Bude, Cornwall
Salary : £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Date Advertised : 19 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.