Senior Business Analyst
Business Analysis / Project Manager
12 month FTC (extensions likely)
My client are a growing organisation and are looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to work on an important transformation project.
You will lead a project to analyse and review the functionality of an integral system, and then manage the process of specifying and implementing a replacement system.
Role will include;
- Analysis and review of current systems, services and processes
- Design and development of services and systems in line with corporate values
- Application of recognised techniques for system analysis, requirement definition and documentation
- Translate complex business requirements into consice specifications
- Provide accurate documentation
- Plan and manage projects
- Build and maintain relationships
Skills and background
- Strong business analysis experience
- Proven experience of structured/formal processes and methodologies
- Strong IT experience
- Experience of working on complex IT projects
- Confident at engaging senior stakeholders
Although for 12 months initially this role is likely to be extended.
For more information and a confidential chat about career opportunities please get in touch now for a quick response.We are acting as an Employment Agency
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall
Salary : £35k - £38750 pa
Date Advertised : 27 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.