Spa and Leisure Manager
Exceptional opportunity for a Spa & Leisure Manager in Cornwall is currently available for a highly experienced and competent candidate. You will have significant experience working in a similar 4* / 5* hotel spa operation and be committed to working with the owners to make this venture a great success.
Duties will include:
-Leading the Spa team to ensure the levels of customer service and quality of treatments is exceptional, at all times to both hotel and leisure guest
- Full responsibility of overseeing the smooth day to day running for the spa, liaising with other department heads and owners to meet hotel needs , in line with budgets and targets set
- Assessing marketing opportunities to improve departments and turnover as well as monitoring customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent proven track record in spa hotel management
- Ability to run all aspects of the spa including budgets, staffing and marketing / growth
- Able to achieve the highest standards of both customer service and treatments, able to lead a team , motivating and offering on-going coaching to increase morale, efficiency of the department and build on the excellent reputation already in place
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and grammar abilities, confident using computers
- Flexible and committed approach to work and career, happy to work weekends and evenings
- Highly presentable and professional
- Extensive knowledge of treatments and products in the industry, constantly keeping a keen eye on the developments of the industry and confident implementing new marketing strategies and overseeing the growth of new members / clients.
It would be highly advantageous to your application if you hold a NVQ Level 3 in Spa Therapy and are degree / HND/ NVQ level 4 educated in Leisure of similar related subject.
For full spec please email cv. The salary is dependent on experience but up to £28k p/a plus many other perks and benefits.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro, Cornwall
Salary : £28k pa + career and pks
Date Advertised : 30 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.