Electronics Production Operator
This job is working for a prestigious company in the electronics producion, test and engineering industries. They are looking for a production operator to join their team permanently to work on the early shift pattern - 0600hrs to 1430hrs Monday to Thursday and an 1130hrs finish on a Friday (37.5hrs per week). It is essential that you have surface mount soldering skills and experience.
There is likely to be an opportunity to progress in this role with further, technical responsibilities on offer.
Skills and Competencies
* Customer focused
* Good communication skills
* Manufacturing line experience
* Ability to learn new skills quickly
* Desire to take on more responsibilities
* Soldering Skills essential
* PC Literate ideally previous knowledge of SAP
* Awareness of Lean techniques
Experience / Qualifications Required
* Experience in a electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, 25% staff discount on products and parking on site.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter, Cornwall
Salary : £17k - 19k per year
Date Advertised : 06 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.