Field Sales - covering Cornwall Territory
Field Sales/Territory Development Manager
£22,000 plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION (OTE £40k) plus £4k Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
Working for a progressive and fast-growing payments and retail services organisation with a reputation for innovation and market leading product offers. With our continued expansion, we are now seeking extra Territory Development Managers within the field sales function. This is an exciting opportunity to become a crucial part of the field sales team.
As a Territory Development Manager your responsibilities will include working with independent and multiple retailers in a defined territory, developing and maintaining relationships, identifying sales opportunities and maximising the value and return for retailers through our traditional terminal payment services and additional products.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- A proven track record in account management and or business development in a business to business environment or relevant FMCG consumer market
- A professional and dynamic attitude to sales and business with the will to achieve
- The ability to analyse data and understand how to build sales and revenue
- To be self-motivated as well as a great team player
- A Clear affinity with the retail sector / FMCG market place
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- The ability and inclination to go far beyond the extra mile for both clients and the business
- FMCG background or B2B sales.
This is a step into a great career in sales with a leading and award winning brand. We want confident, highly motivated individuals, who can naturally build relationships are motivated, driven to achieve and exceed targets to share in our future success.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Luck with your application!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cornwall
Salary : £22k pa + £4,k car allowance OTE £40,000
Date Advertised : 10 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.