Job Title: Quality Engineer
Niche: Sub contract machining
Selling: Sub contract machining
Selling To: End users within the nuclear, power generation, tobacco, MOD, military, compressor, automotive, valve manufacture and other industries
Territory: Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay
Package: GBP26k Basic Salary + overtime, pension, life insurance
Consultant: Rob Gaines
* As part of a privately owned group of companies our client is growing heavily and developing in Europe and across the UK
* They will offer good opportunities for growth within the role and to progress throughout the organisation
* They offer a full programme of product and systems training as well as an on going development
* As the new quality engineer you will be expected to get involved in hands on inspection, deal with customer queries and do some client visits
* As a quality engineer you will be responsible for dealing with projects across industries such as the nuclear, power generation, tobacco, MOD, military, compressor, automotive, valve manufactures and other industries.
* This is an internal position so you will be based out of the office and the role will involve limited travel
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* A machining background
* Previous experience in a hands on role rather than just theory
* Some quality engineering experience
* A team player, hard working and able to mix with all types
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* A fully trained quality engineer within mechanical engineering
* Either time served in industry, an apprenticeship or a qualification in mechanical engineering
* A good eye for detail
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK`s leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it`s inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Devon, Cornwall, Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay
Salary : £26k Basic
Date Advertised : 18 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.