Operations Manager - Engineering
Excellent opening for an experienced Sales and Operations Manager within the engineering field. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the company, dealing with staff recruitment, training and on-going coaching and development, overseeing projects and tenders, ensuring all departments are working as efficiently as possible, maximising revenue and meeting the needs of both existing and prospective clients.
To be shortlisted:
- Significant commercial experience working in engineering arena
- Previous hands on engineering experience
- Confident running multi-functional business
- Technically minded, able to advise employees on technical / engineering issues
- Significant business acumen, able to identify new business opportunities and develop these into contracts
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Able to overseeing multiple projects , assigning appropriate staff and advising on any problems, issues and queries that arise
- Meeting with clients and suppliers to discuss needs
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
The salary on offer is £30k-£35k p/a with great career progression and development. For full details please submit cv. This role is in commuting distance from Plymouth.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro
Salary : £30k - £35k pa
Date Advertised : 27 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.