Senior Technical Facilities Manager
The Senior Technical Facilities Manager is responsible for the operational management of services through bssl. This includes the delivery of planned/reactive maintenance, lifecycle management, administration delivery, financial management of revenue and expenditure.
The Senior Technical Facilities Manager will work collaboratively with the client and the ES&P supply chain to ensure the effective delivery of services.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
The role of the Senior Technical Facilities Manager will provide the following services across their portfolio:
1) Effective management and delivery of bssl services through the following:
a. Services delivery through the management of the Operations Manager.
b. Helpdesk and administration delivery through the Office Manager.
2) Assess and implement all bssl policy and procedures.
3) Management of employee development programs - including progression development, capability management and apprenticeships.
4) Devise service improvement plans through client liaison.
5) Monitoring and reporting on maintenance revenue and capital expenditure in line with company budgets.
6) Oversee technical improvements to service delivery - including HOST development.
7)Establish key relationships with both our service partners and clients through attendance at planned meetings (where appropriate) and ensure full co-operation as and when required.
8) To work as a positive team player, demonstrating mutual respect and integrity for others whilst maintaining open and effective communication at all levels within the business.
Key Skill / Experience Requirements
* Ability to manage multi-site teams, including experience of coaching and influencing team members
* Service management experience of people and commercial issues
* Previous experience of managing multi- site FM contracts (Hard & Soft services) with the ability to influence change where required
* Proven experience of building and managing multi- site client relationships within a LIFT/ PFI environment - desirable
* Excellent levels of financial acumen including full P&L management
* ONC/ HNC qualified in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building services with a good understanding of Health & Safety legislation
* NEBOSH qualified- desirable
* Client focused attitude.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Full UK driving licence required as the position will require you to visit premises and sites across the UK.
* Competitive salary
* Access to company health insurance
* Company life insurance policy
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Car Parking
* Subsidised staff catering
* Stakeholder pension
* Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
* 20 days holiday, rising to 22 after 12 months + 8 bank holidays
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exclusive of the tasks that any employee may be required to perform. Equity Solutions and Partners Ltd reserves the right to revise this job description at any time.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Equity Solutions & Partners Limited Att: Amy Chilton, Building 1000, Kings Reach, Yew Street, Stockport, SK4 2HG or by clicking on the Apply Now button below.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro
Salary : £35k-45k DOE
Date Advertised : 29 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.