Senior Property Manager
To take ownership of the operational management and delivery of all facilities and property management services within a growing portfolio of fully maintained facilities Inc; office buildings, healthcare facilities and schools within the South West.
To work collaboratively with the property and facility management teams to ensure we maintain a high profile, strong links and smooth management client interface on a day-to-basis with the client Estate teams.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
1) To lead and manage excellent relationships with employees and clients to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
2) To have lead responsibility for the day to day management of tenanted properties within our portfolio
3)Ensure the operational aspects and contractual requirements are delivered in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and Lease Plus Agreement and any other associated documents.
4)Liaise with the supply chain and external contractors to ensure services are delivered in a professional and organised manner.
5)To monitor and authorise invoices and payment notices
6)To monitor and authorise variations in building works.
7)To develop maximum profitable growth of the business through understanding client needs, maximising the services delivered and championing excellent customer care.
8)To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health & safety culture.
9) To organise and facilitate regular client forums and meetings with other key members as appropriate.
10) To support client and company audits ensuring optimum results are achieved.
11) To take part and supervise the operational cover required to deliver the services on an on call basis including full liaison with a help desk service and division leads.
12) To lead and direct the Property Management team to ensure business objectives are met, whilst continually developing the lead facilities managers by increasing responsibility and accountability.
13) Devise service improvement plans through client liaison and evaluation of client satisfaction surveys.
14) To ensure all reporting requirements are delivered within the contractual timeframes.
15) Collate and audit building information for our management systems
16) Actively participate in our buildings database project ensuring full compliance is achieved.
17) To produce regular reports for submission to the Board of Directors.
18) To monitor staff performance, ensuring that service provision is prioritised and that adequate cover is always available.
19) Other duties may be assigned as the role develops.
20) To work as a positive team player, demonstrating mutual respect and integrity for others whilst maintaining open and effective communication at all levels within the business.
This is a key position in an expanding division. Equity Solutions Property Services Ltd is responsible for a multi-million pound investment portfolio mainly within LIFT (Local Improvement Finance Trust), and similar lease arrangements, as well as other corporate investment opportunities.
Our organisational reputation is paramount and your role is to assist in maintaining this reputation and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients and tenants.
Key Skill / Experience Requirements
* Proven track record in a similar facilities role ideally with the public health / education sector.
* Previous experience in developing facilities strategy and best practice policies and procedures.
* A strong technical facilities (Hard/soft) background.
* Experience of managing multisite operations.
* Highly experienced at managing people in a dispersed team.
* Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Professional and presentable appearance.
* Enthusiastic and proactive.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Client focused attitude.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunities for career progression
* Access to company health insurance
* Company life insurance policy
* Childcare vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
* 20 days holiday, rising to 22 after 12 months service + 8 bank holidays
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exclusive of the tasks that any employee may be required to perform. Equity Solutions and Partners Ltd reserves the right to revise this job description at any time.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Equity Solutions & Partners Limited Att: Amy Chilton, Building 1000, Kings Reach, Yew Street, Stockport, SK4 2HG or click on the Apply Now button below.
Equity Solutions Property Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro
Salary : £35k-45k DOE
Date Advertised : 29 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.