Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Position: Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Salary: circa £35,000 + excellent benefits including product allowance
We are recruiting for an EH&S Manager at our site in Cornwall. You will ensure that systems and processes for managing risks to the environment and to employee and third party well-being and safety, are implemented fully. You will be responsible for the timely escalation of issues and EHS performance data to the Global / Business Unit team. Working with Operational teams in the business, you will ensure the implementation, review and internal audit of environmental and health and safety standards.
At Molson Coors Brewing Company, our vision is simple - we seek to delight the world's beer drinkers while securing our future as a top-tier global brewer.
Molson Coors Brewing Company UK (Ltd) is behind some of the country's biggest and most established brands. It means our brewery in Burton-on-Trent is a hotbed of activity, with new supplies and materials arriving daily, and finished products going out to customers right across the country. We're the UK's second largest brewer and the European subsidiary of Molson Coors - the global family brewer. We boast Europe's largest brewery and brew some 7 million barrels of beer a year. Available in over 30 countries, our brands include Carling, Grolsch, Coors Light, Worthington's and White Shield, all of which are brewed by our exceptional people in locations throughout the UK.
We innovate in all that we do. Right now we've set our sights on becoming one of the 4 most profitable brewers in the world and are using our brand and people-power to get us there. We're committed to refining our established drinks and developing exciting new ones, creating brands that people love and giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and exciting marketplace where the challenges - and rewards - come thick and fast.
To become a top four global brewer, we need to build a team of extraordinary people
As an EH&S Manager your duties will include:
* Driving the implementation of forward thinking within environmental, fire and H&S compliance improvement programmes to deliver year on year reductions in both workplace injuries and environmental incidents.
* Drive the implementation of forward thinking well-being improvement programmes to deliver year on year improvement in employee health and engagement. Where necessary support the Operational teams with any interactions with enforcement agencies.
* Ensure that all current health and safety legal and Company requirements are implemented in full. Implementation and internal audit of all European and Global H&S procedures and requirements.
* Ensure the corrective actions arising from the group EHS audit and any learning's from hazard alerts are implemented fully on site in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all current environmental legal and Company requirements are implemented in full.
* Implementation and internal audit of all European and Global H&S procedures and requirements. Ensure the corrective actions arising from the group EHS audit and any learning's from hazard alerts are implemented fully on site in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all current fire safety legal and insurer requirements are implemented in full.
* Ensure a comprehensive fire risk assessment programme is in place for every building in your area of responsibility and that the actions resulting from the assessment are appropriately prioritised and implemented. Ensure that the maintenance of the fixed and portable fire systems meets Company and legal standards.
We are looking for someone who has a NEBOSH Certificate or ideally a NEBOSH Diploma. You will also have experience of working on a manufacturing plant/site in an environment, health and safety capacity.
If that sounds great to you, then please apply online at [URL removed] We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cornwall
Salary : £35k + Benefits
Date Advertised : 31 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.