Revenue & Marketing Manager
My client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Revenue / Marketing Manager based in the heart of Cornwall, easy commuting distance form Truro.
You will have significant experience working in the hospitality sector, have a solid understanding of how to increase revenue and the profile of a thieving business within this sector, be ambitious and career driven and be confident with all aspects of marketing.
- Looking for full time person, must be highly experienced in the industry and role, will need to have experience of all aspects of the post , will pay up to £25k p/a but obviously if a graduate without significant experience offer would be much lower
- Will be responsible for increase of revenue in all areas of the business including events, restaurant, spa and leisure , bookings and all other avenues
- Responsible for revenue management, 3rd party websites , competitor rates and all room occupancy tasks
- Optimisation / SEO / Google duties as well as updating and managing company website, blogs , social media , monitoring stats and analysing where business / enquires come from , trialling new marketing and internet basis methods, maximising cost for maximise exposure
- Exploring , identifying and implementing new ways to expose company, increase brand and profile both locally, nationally and internationally , targeting all aspects of new business potentials by numerous methods including networking / chamber of commerce / tourist board
- Managing trip advisor, making use out of site , All PR duties including press , radio and TV
- Building trade relationships, local links to provide deals etc
- Increasing repeat business through customer satisfaction surveys, call backs / follow ups
- All copy for brochures / leaflets / promotional literature
All other duties as and when required to enable future growth, you will be expected to liaise with all departmental heads to work together to maximise marketing opportunities. This is great scope for someone to make their mark on this newly created role with fantastic career future development. For full details please submit cv.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro, Cornwall
Salary : £25k pa
Date Advertised : 12 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.