Due to our growth, we need multi-drop Drivers with a Class C or C + E licence to join our team, delivering to our customers around the region.
If you're ready for a new challenge, you've come to the right place - because Allied Bakeries is where opportunity goes to work!
- We're the people who make top 10 UK grocery brand Kingsmill as well as Burgen, Allinson and Sunblest.
- We're a part of Associated British Foods (ABF) plc, a major international business with a turnover of £11.1bn and close to 102,000 employees working in 46 countries.
- In the UK, well-known ABF brands include: Twinings, Silver Spoon, Primark, Ryvita, Ovaltine, Patak's and Jordans Cereals.
As a Delivery Driver, your role is to deliver our products to our customers when they want them - We are passionate about the role our drivers play. Our drivers engage with our customers day in, day out, and they provide a great customer focus and a professional face of our business.
Safety is of great importance to us - We all take responsibility for the health, safety and well being for each other
* To deliver a high standard of customer service
* Complete a daily vehicle and auxiliary equipment check before the vehicle leaves site using the agreed Nil-Defect sheet and report any defects using the agreed vehicle defect procedure
* Deliver Allied Bakeries and any other third party products on time and in full within the agreed time windows to ensure service level agreements are maintained
* Ensure all relevant documentation including delivery notes, proof of delivery, and credit notes are returned to site on a daily basis and are completed accurately with relevant signatures unless instructed otherwise
* To contribute effectively in a team environment
* To always adhere to the Company Safety First Policy
To excel as a Delivery Driver in our organisation, we ask that you possess;
* A great customer focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to deliver outstanding results
* Full, clean Class 1 or 2 licence necessary
* Experience of working in a multi-drop environment
* Minimum of 1 year's driving experience as a HGV driver
* It is desirable that you have a minimum of 21 hours of Driver CPC training
* The track record of going the extra mile to please a customer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Launceston
Salary : £23000 to £25000
Date Advertised : 14 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.