Assistant Management Accountant
My client is situated close to Newquay and is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team on a full time, permanent basis. The role is offered with an excellent benefits package that includes a salary from GBP20,000 - GBP22,000.
The Assistant Management Accountant will have a particular emphasis on costing for certain parts of the organisation which they will then communicate to the Financial Controller. Areas of responsibility will include:
* Prompt completion of periodic management accounts to include cost appraisals of relevant departments
* Work with department managers to improve stock control and manage costs
* Implement systems and processes to assist reporting process
* Review budgets and prepare financial forecasts
* Monitor and advise line manager of financial implications of suggested and possible changes
* Develop the financial management of the business
The successful candidate will be a part/fully qualified management accountant (CIMA, ACCA) with demonstrable experience in a similar role. They will be IT literate, in particular with Excel, Sage Payroll and 200 and be able to pick up new systems with ease. A background in an accounts role within the hospitality industry would be beneficial.
For further information on this vacancy and to apply please contact Oliver Watson quoting reference OW/DD1797.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Near Newquay, Cornwall
Salary : £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Date Advertised : 29 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.