My client, a leader in its field, is searching for an HR Administrator to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be required to provide a cost effective and pro-active administration service to the business and promote a best practice HR service at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Where required, assist the HR Team with all aspects of general administration support in all areas, including inputting of information into the integrated HR/Payroll database
* Working with the HR Team to design, develop and maintain a skills matrix for all roles within the company, identifying qualifications and training for each role
* Working with the HR Team to design, develop and maintain a training records and qualifications database for individual staff members, ensuring copies of certificates, qualifications and professional memberships are scanned into the system
* Work with the HR Team and other Managers identify, develop and maintain a database of agencies/suppliers e.g. training providers, colleges and education providers, unions and funding sources
* Work with the HR Team and other Managers to build a training provider database
* Co-ordinate all requests for learning & development related activities
* Collate training needs and statistics to support the Head of Human Resources and HR Advisor in the production of an annual learning & development plan and evaluation report
* Work with the HR Team to design, develop and maintain a database for the management of qualification renewals
* Maintain professional & technical knowledge and CPD through research and good practice to ensure own personal development
The successful candidate will:
* Have strong administrative, organisational and IT skills
* Have previous experience in an HR department
* Have the confidence to work autonomously in the absence of the Head of HR
* Be CIPD qualified
* Have experience working with Microsoft Access or other databases
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR1798.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : St Austell
Salary : 15000-17000 Per Annum
Date Advertised : 22 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.