Hands On SEO Manager - Marketing Agency
My client, an international marketing agency in West Cornwall, are seeking a hands on SEO Manager to lead a young, dynamic team of digital marketing professionals.
Candidates should bring a keen interest and a solid background (2+ years commercial experience) in search engine optimisation, taking responsibility for the development and deployment of the SEO strategies on several large and small scale projects working for a variety of interesting clients, many household names. You will possess excellent client communications skills and be confident dealing directly with an international client list.You will lead a team of technical staff and have solid people skills and leadership capabilities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gain deep understanding of the search marketing industry;
- Produce high quality website optimisation and search engine reports;
- Provide expert client consultation;
- Obtain understanding of clients brief and document;
- Organise and chair project meetings;
- Liaise with client throughout the project to ensure all approvals are obtained for each stage of the project;
- Some face to face client meetings as required;
- Monitor the quality of teams' work reporting on a weekly basis to Digital Account Director and proactively address improvement areas;
- To identify training needs for other team members and deliver as required;
With numerous offices globally, career progression is very much on offer here, whilst other benefits include 25 days holiday, a healthcare scheme, pension scheme, performance related bonus scheme, pizza fridays and great staff parties!
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cornwall, Redruth, Truro, Helston, Falmouth, St. Ives, Camborne, Penzance, St. Austell, Newquay
Salary : £24-27,000 + Benefits
Date Advertised : 04 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.