Quality Assurance Supervisor
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR Permanent - £15,000 to £20,000 per annum (Competitive Salary)
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall (commutable from Truro, Redruth, Helston)
Key Skills / Experiences: Process / QA Administrator, Supervisor, Training, Regulatory, ISO, Audit, IT, Six Sigma, Falmouth, Cornwall
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor?
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading manufacturer in Cornwall. Due to expansion there is now a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to make a telling contribution to operations. As QA / Quality Assurance Supervisor you will be offered a salary which is competitive.
Candidates MUST come from a QA background.
Overview of Duties and Account abilities:
- Report to the Head of Quality Assurance
- Provide a management / supervisory function to the QA and QC section
- Ensure successful running of operations
- Staff management and guidance
- Take informed decisions on quality assurance and quality control
- QA management / supervisory experience
- knowledge of ISO would be advantageous
- Capable of running a department and strong decision-making skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of a multiple supplier environment will be an advantage
- Have experience with Map processes
- Be able to write procedures and supporting documents
- Create product and process specifications
- Design and maintain audit systems
- Have previously worked in a similar environment such as: QA / Training / Regulatory
- Have experience with structured process improvement systems such as Six Sigma or familiarity with the tools / methods used.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Falmouth, QA supervisor, Falmouth, Competitive, Rare opportunity to join a leading manufacturer in Cornwall, Due to expansion there is now a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to make a telling co
Salary : £15k - £20k pa
Date Advertised : 05 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.