Sales Administrator - £16,000 to £20,000, Full time
Based in Falmouth (commutable from Helston, Truro, Tregony)
Key Skills / Experiences: Sales Administrator, Sales, Administrator, Database, Customer Service, Literacy, IT, Microsoft Office, Falmouth
Are you and experienced Sales Administrator?
Do you live in commutable distance of Falmouth?
My client is a Cornish based Engineering firm who are seeking to bring a new person into their business. They are based on the outskirts of Falmouth.
Responsibilities of Sales Administrator:
working as sale administrator for this company you will take responsibility for all administrative duties and customer service. The role will involve:
- producing written quotes as well as quoting customers on the telephone using a set pricing structure
- Maintaining and developing the customer database
- Handling sales enquiries, arranging appointments, answering questions and arranging call backs if required
- Managing and planning engineers time and communicating with team members; ensuring that engineers know what they are doing daily; producing relevant paperwork for engineers to take to jobs
- Maintaining client records
- Managing the processes and quality management system
- Updating reports on alarm preventative and corrective maintenance visits and false alarms
- Chasing Sales quotes
- General administration and filing
Qualifications / Experience of Sales Administrator:
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience in sales Administration and customer services,
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- highly organised and reliable with excellent time management skills
- must share the business ethic to offer all services with professionalism and integrity
- confident and comfortable dealing with customers on the telephone
- IT literate, particularly with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and the Internet and email
- high standard of literacy
In return you will return a salary of up to £16,000 - £20,000
If your skills match the job description and you feel this is a role you can commit to please apply Online
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Falmouth, Sales Administrator £16, 000 to £20, 000, Full time, Based in Falmouth, Are you and experienced Sales Administrator?, Do you live in commutable distance of Falmouth?, My client is a Cornish based E
Salary : £16k - £22k pa
Date Advertised : 06 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.