Teachers (Multiple roles) Azerbaijan
Teach in one of the most dynamic cities in the world? We need motivated, flexible teachers to complete minimum 1 year contracts.
Baku - the capital of Azerbaijan and the largest city in the Caucasus, is situated on the southern coast of the Absheron Peninsula.
LoveTEFL is now recruiting for the following positions:-
* General Primary School Teachers * 6
* Mathematics Teachers * 4 Secondary
* English Teachers * 2 Secondary
* History Teachers * 2 Secondary
* Music Teachers * 1 Secondary
* Art Teachers * 2 Secondary
* Head of Primary * 1
What you need:
* Native English speaker, preferably have relevant national curriculum experience
* Enjoy a stimulating environment
* Demonstrate a positive attitude to students
* You must have either a Bachelor of Education/BEd or PGCE
* Must be available to arrive in Baku by 29th Aug 2013 (12 month contract)
* Salary from £24,000 net
* Accommodation (apartment)
* Return flights
* Work Permit
The ideal candidates will be able to create and deliver structured lessons engaging young learners across a large ability range and encourage them to fulfil their personal and academic potential.
Interviews will take place via telephone or Skype towards the end of March 2013
To apply, please send your resume with a recent photograph and a clear scan of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with Baku in the subject line or click on the Apply now button below.
Job Type : Any
Location : Uk, Nationwide, Asia
Salary : From £24,000 TAX FREE
Date Advertised : 09 Mar 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.