Primary Teachers - Newham - Immediate Start
Qualified primary teachers are required to teach in a number of schools within Newham on a day-to-day/supply basis. We also have long term and permanent positions available across a number of schools.
Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply as well as experienced teachers.
Applicants must be familiar with the UK curriculum.
Supply teaching is a great way to gain experience within a range of schools, with the opportunity to learn new skills and meet new people each day. Smart Teachers offers great rates of pay and additional benefits.
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified to teach (PGCE in Education/Bachelor of Education)
- Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
- Valid references, CRB/police checks
Successful applicants will need to posses the following skills:
- Highly organised with excellent preparation
- Outstanding teaching and interpersonal skills
- Positive and creative approach to teaching
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
If you are a qualified teacher and would like to apply for supply teaching work, please contact Janet at Smart Teachers today.
Smart Teachers [URL removed] is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Newham
Salary : 110 - 130 per day
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.