Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Centre
Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Operator, Huntingdon, £9.16 per hour
This is a very interesting role working for a large regional employer. Our client is made up of a team of 4,000 employees providing a service to 6 million domestic and business customers so there is always something that needs doing.
This is initially for 12 weeks but there is a strong possibility of a Fixed Term Contract and/or a permanent position. You must have experience of working in a busy contact centre where it is 100% phone work. You will receive 4 weeks excellent training. You must be familiar with dealing with various customer types with escalated issues in a professional manner.
This is 37.5 hours per week. Shift patterns can be between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 1pm on Saturdays. You will be required to work approx 1 in 2 Saturdays.
* Handling volume incoming calls from a wide range of customers wishing to discuss aspects of their accounts.
* Accessing and updating information from various screens on the system in a timely and efficient manner.
* Providing exceptional customer service at all times, ensuring the customer is 100% satisfied at all times.
* Providing advice to customers, processing payments, setting up direct debit payments.
* Handle complaints and problems with empathy and efficiency.
* Liaison with other departments as necessary.
* All related administration.
Qualifications & Experience (relevant to job)
* Previous experience of providing customer service over the telephone, ideally in a contact centre environment.
* Ability to empathise with customers.
* Excellent keyboard skills, knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
* Educated to GCSE Level Grade C In English And Mathematics.
* Excellent communication skills.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Huntingdon, St. Ives, Brampton, Godmanchester, Bar Hill, Swavesey
Salary : £9.16 per hour
Date Advertised : 25 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.