Machine Learning Expert Programmer - Plymouth
Mathematicians and Scientific Programmers / Software Developers required with a speciality and experience of Machine Learning required. IO Technologies Group Ltd is a well established online advertising company developing cutting edge real time bidding software technologies. We wish to complement our existing team of software engineers, data analytics and NoSQL experts.
We require experienced applicants with strong mathematical ability:
* PhD in maths, computer science or similar subject or comparable qualifications / experience with an emphasis on Machine Learning.
* Broad experience of ML with a demonstrable strong understanding of classifier, clustering and decision tree algorithms and their variants.
* Team working and communication skills
* Experience of working with advanced SVMs, CART & Random Forests.
* Experience in Python or the willingness to quickly adopt it.
* Numpy, R
* Mahout, MapReduce, Machine Learning within a Big Data context
Preferential award of share options under the company EMI scheme.
Training may be provided for candidates with demonstrably exceptional potential.
The permanent place of work is Plymouth (city centre) and commutable within Devon/Cornwall.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth, Exeter, Truro, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Bristol, Taunton, Reading
Salary : £36k - £50k pa (dep exp)
Date Advertised : 17 Oct 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.