Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduates, start your career and enjoy a great lifestyle, and great rewards, as a Graduate trainee recruitment consultant.
The Graduate training scheme will develop you into a Recruitment Consultant capable of excelling in one of the most successful and fastest growing recruitment businesses in UK.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant requirements
* You must be hard-working, articulate and committed recent graduate who is specifically seeking a challenging target-driven sales career.
* In addition, you will be able to motivate yourself, work in a team / as an individual and have the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
* Prior sales experience is desirable, but not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement (be it in your working life, academically, sporting, extra-curricular, hobbies / interests etc.)
* Creating your own network of candidates from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the companys internal database.
* Developing relationships with existing and new clients within the Education sector across the UK, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
* Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
* Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process.
* Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate!
* Achieving challenging sales targets, receiving incentives and bonuses and having fun!
To help you to fulfil your potential as a top billing recruitment consultant, the company offers a comprehensive and tailored Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme. This programme includes induction course, classroom sessions and mentoring, and is ongoing throughout your career.
You will receive the very best tools and opportunity to reach your goals. The rest is up to you! This job offers you the chance to be in control of your own success.
* Starting salary of £15,000 (plus additional £1,500 Green Bonus if you can walk to work)
* Individual, uncapped commission (OTE £30,000 - £35,000 in first year and growing from there)
* Gym membership, fully expensed iphone and company car scheme (though a driving licence is not required to apply for this graduate scheme).
* Holiday incentives - in locations all over the globe.
* Lunch clubs and other monthly rewards for top performers.
The company has appeared in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 for each of the last three years and is ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. In the last four years their headcount has gone from 5 to 80 and their turnover to £15 million. They have a growing network of offices across the UK and are a leading provider of temporary and permanent staff in the further education, work based learning, secondary education and primary education sectors.
The companys ambitious future growth plans make this an ideal time to join. They pride themselves on having a meritocratic culture. All of the senior management started as a graduate recruitment consultant.
This a great opportunity to receive the rewards and career development opportunities normally associated with working in a major city.
Please apply at the link today. If you would like more information on this role please call Sean Curran 01508 495005.
This Graduate trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro, Barrow-In-Furness
Salary : £15-17K OTE £30-35K
Date Advertised : 01 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.