Lead Web / Software Developer
This Cornwall-based company responsible for many innovative local authority smart card schemes throughout the UK and they are looking for an additional Lead Web / Software Developer to support their growing operations. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled and highly motivated individual who will be based at their office and data centre near Truro. The working environment is relaxed and friendly with an emphasis on collective effort and achievement.
- To research, design, write and test new software programs supporting their customers and internal processes.
- To develop existing systems by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- To maintain systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- To create technical specifications and test plans.
- To design, create and maintain the programs and program modifications from the specifications using the agreed standards and tools.
- To provide customer and technical support for new developments and modifications.
- To document all work in accordance with agreed standards and to contribute to the continual development of these standards.
- To undertake other duties as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
- Good customer care skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good presentational skills
They are offering an extremely attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including a basic starting salary of up to £35,000 per annum. Other benefits include participation in the company's profit sharing scheme and employer pension contributions.
Final terms are negotiable depending on experience and level of commitment.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Truro
Salary : £30k - £35k pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 14 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.