We are looking for an exceptionally talented Administrator to support the daily activities of our clients busy office.
This role is an exciting opportunity and would suit an organised, project focused and approachable person. Every day is different so you will need to be able to adapt quickly to changes and have a flexible working attitude. Attitude is key.
The position is to cover maternity, however the role may be long term, depending on the skill and attitude of the right applicant. Initially the role will be based on 18 hours per week.
The Administrator will be responsible for administration duties, filling, Excel and Microsoft word skills must be at a very high standard.
You will need the following attributes:
* Confident and upbeat personality with the ability to build working relationships
* The ability to work under your own initiative, with the mind-set to help and contribute to the running of the office is also a big part of the role
* A strong work ethic and a can do attitude
* Telephone manor and ability to think quickly
* Able to use multiple systems including Excel and Word to a high level
* Consistent work history in Administration
* Strong organisational skills as you will be looking after various private and confidential files
You will also need to have a technical mind for this role due to their own computer system. Your skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and other employees is very important.
The role will involve initial training in another locations and travel cost will be covered.
Administrator - Temporary
Salary / Hourly Rate: £8.00 per hour
Key Skills / Experiences: Administrator, Admin, PA, Excel, Word
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Cornwall
Salary : £8.00 p hour
Date Advertised : 09 Dec 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.