Divisional Sales Manager
Divisional Sales Manager
Salary cú40k + Package
This is a career defining opportunity to join an unrivaled Global industry leader and be the sales lead for their established Industrial Division based in Cornwall.
You will already be a successful, proactive National, Regional or Divisional Sales Manager, with a background in manufacturing, engineering or technical solution sales, and will be looking to add the International Sales string to your bow.
You will be ambitious, passionate about the company you choose to work for, the products you sell, and delivering those all important sales results. You will be looking for a company where your ambition to progress is not only welcomed but expected.
Aiming to penetrate new markets with a diverse range of new products, our client currently operates in three significant and distinct markets manufacturing and supplying an established product range to a diverse range of industries throughout the world.
Reporting directly to the Global Sales & Marketing Director, this is a key sales, marketing and business development role fully responsible for our clients established Industrial Division supplying to both home and overseas markets and will require extensive travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Driving our clients International Industrial Sales business to new levels of turnover and profit.
* Increasing sales activity and success through hands-on management, coaching and direction of our sales teams, developing effective commercial and customer service strategies.
* Effectively managing existing clients and delivering substantial sales growth through new Distributor channels in both home and overseas markets.
* Identifying, developing and then implementing effective marketing plans for existing and new key market sectors.
* Identifying new market opportunities, expanding to new territories, launching new products to satisfy the customer's needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven sales management experience, most recently at a managerial level.
* A proven, successful sales track record in managing distribution accounts in an industrial/engineering or associated industry.
* Exceptional hands on people management and motivational skills.
* International sales customs and practice experience
* Language skills would be a benefit
* Proven experience with strategic business management showing the achievement of real results through determined profit motivation.
* Demonstrate a good understanding of new product launches, penetrating new market sectors, ideally in similar industrial markets.
* The drive, passion and determination to succeed and add to your successful career record.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Liskeard, Plymouth, Bodmin, Launceston, St. Austell, Truro, Okehampton
Salary : cú40k + Package
Date Advertised : 09 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.