Business Development Managers
Business Development Managers required for the fastest growing merchant service provider in the UK.
- Uncapped Earnings
- Home-based sales role
- Dedicated Support Infrastructure
- Market leading product range
- Flexible Hours
- SME business development
- Extensive Sales Training - 3 day residential, on-going field training
- Fast growing company
- Extensive Opportunity for Career Progression
We are looking to hire highly motivated, self-employed sales professionals for territories across Cornwall ( Truro, Penzance, St Austell, Newquay, Bodmin ). Industry knowledge is not required. Sales experience is essential and B2B experience is preferred.
We partner with the largest Merchant Service Provider in the world to provide businesses with credit card processing solutions; this includes businesses already accepting card payments. We are a direct competitor to the high street banks who typically have been excessively charging businesses for years. We offer the lowest market rates and the best service in the market.
Why we are better:
- We have the ability to lower any pricing for businesses no matter their size, you will always be able to save money for a merchant
- We provide the most up to date technology, such as that used in the biggest supermarkets
- Our terminals have the latest connectivity, such as Bluetooth and GPRS
- Quick sales cycle - accounts and terminals are set up and installed in days
- ALL of our support centres are UK based
Why work with us?
- Intensive 3 day residential sales and product training course
- On-going training structure to continually build on your skills
- Dedicated support assistant
- Online diary management
- Bespoke online sales prospecting / business development and customer management tool
- Transparent reporting for commissions
- Flexible working hours
- Self employed role working from home and local area but not restricted
- Full sales collateral for presenting to customers
- Career opportunities
IMPORTANTLY - A REALISTIC OTE OF £60,000. We are happy to back this up.
To work with us, you must have:
- Ability to self-generate business
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Likeable Personality
- Professional Appearance at all times
- Strong Closing skills
- The ability to follow instructions and to action advice
- Tireless work ethic
- Good Organisation skills
You will need a car, mobile phone and broadband connection
An exciting and genuinely nice company to work for that has a motivated, experienced management team that understand the market place and sales.
To apply please email your current CV and cover letter and contact telephone number.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR NON EU CITIZENS.
Job Type : Any
Location : Truro, Truro, Penzance, St Austell, Newquay, Bodmin
Salary : £60K OTE Earnings Uncapped
Date Advertised : 11 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.