Employer: The Seafood Restaurant
Job Role: Logistics Assistant
Location: Logistics, Trecerus Industrial Estate
Hours: 36 hours per week
Rate of pay: £6.50 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: Sunday 2nd March 2014
How my role contributes to outstanding service for customers:
Ensuring that stock levels and movement are accurately maintained and the supply of goods to individual sites is timely and efficient, providing support for both the drivers and warehouse function.
The top ten things that I'll be doing each week:
* Warehouse: Supporting and carrying out the company policies and procedures for receipting, storage and dispatch of warehouse goods.
* Driving: Providing timely distribution of food and beverage and the collection of waste and recycling.
* Uniform and presentation: Ensuring that company standards are adhered to at all times.
* Ensuring that all stock is 100% accurate and checked before dispatch and ensuring returns are accurately managed and recorded and that delivery notes are fully accurate.
* Cleaning and Warehouse standards: Ensuring that safe working and hygiene standards are maintained in the working area at all times.
* Security: Ensuring that stock is adequately protected and secured against unknown loss.
* Maintaining the smooth running of the collection and dispatch of food and beverage and also the collection of refuse and waste for recycling.
* Maintaining driving standards: Complying with UK legislation at all times, including health and safety, not using phones when driving and wearing seatbelts.
* Assisting with periodic stock takes as and when required.
* Ensuring clear and regular communication between customers and departments.
The top three skills I need to effectively deliver this role:
* Awareness of customer needs and outstanding service.
* Ability to effectively work in a large team.
* Comprehensive company knowledge.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Padstow, Cornwall
Salary : £6.50 per hour
Date Advertised : 20 Feb 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.