Accounts Senior (Accountancy Practice)
Accounts Senior (Accountancy Practice) - Falmouth - ref: OW1374 - GBP24K - GBP28K - Permanent
Trial Balance Consulting are working in conjunction with a well known and highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants based near Falmouth who are currently seeking an Accounts Senior to join them. The position will be offered on a full time, permanent basis and will have a salary that will be in line with their level of experience and qualification but is likely to be between GBP24,000 and GBP28,000.
This particular firm is also known to support their employees in their career development, and can offer further progression for the right person.
Reporting into one of the Managers, the successful candidate will be working as part of a team and will be responsible for:
* Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* VAT returns
* Distributing and reviewing work for more junior colleagues
* Preparing management accounts for some clients
* Liaising with internal departments to ensure clients` work is completed and all deadlines are met
* Acting as a point of contact for clients
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA), although candidates who consider themselves qualified to a professional level by their experience are also encouraged to apply. Other desirable attributes include:
* Recent experience in a similar role within an accountancy practice
* IT literate particularly with Excel and a number of accountancy software packages
* Career orientated and keen to progress
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
For a confidential discussion and further information on this vacancy please contact Oliver Watson quoting reference OW1374.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Commutable from Falmouth, Truro, St Austell, Newquay, Redurth, Camborne, Helston, Penzance
Salary : £24k - £28k depending on experience and qualificat
Date Advertised : 24 Feb 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.