NCI are looking for ICT Technicians to help support our expanding client base of Schools throughout Cornwall. The role will involve onsite ICT support of a wide range of products and services most commonly found in schools encompassing Windows and Mac networks. A range of desktops, laptops and tablet devices.
Wireless, interactive TV's and whiteboards, anti-virus and NCI's internet filtering services. Windows server skills are desired but not essential. Salary will be agreed based on experience and skill set.
This is a good opportunity for those with proven desktop skills to join a forward thinking company that provide great job security.
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Onsite school ICT support
* Windows desktop, mac, and ipad installation and support
* Installation and upgrade of schools application software
* Good customer facing skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Diagnose faults, support, install, maintain & repair of the following Microsoft Products:
Windows XP/Vista/7,8, Office 2007/2010/2013
* Install update and support anti-virus solutions
* Windows server
* Active directory and group policy
* Windows deployment services
* TCP/IP - Router and Firewall configuration
* Generates enthusiasm among team members
* Proactively seeks opportunities to build on existing skills
* Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions in accordance with organisation objectives
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
* Manages customer expectations effectively
Must hold a full and valid UK driving license.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Penryn, Cornwall
Salary : £14,000 - £22,000
Date Advertised : 06 Mar 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.